Monday, February 3, 2014

Essie Marshmallow + China Glaze Some Like It Haute



I used Essie Marshmallow on all the nails except the ring finger. Essie Marshmallow is a nice off white. Its not stark white so it is very wearable. I had to use about 3 coats for it to be completely opaque. It applies slightly streaky but I love the color so much I don't mind working with it. The top coat I used was Sally Hansen Anti Chip Top Coat.

The color on my ring finger is China Glaze Some Like It Haute. I used 4 coats and it did not get opaque. This is the type of glitter polish that needs a base color underneath it. Next time I will probably use black or silver underneath. This is a fun glitter color that I will definitely be using often. And my apologies for the dry looking hands, this winter has been ravaging my already dry skin.


No comments: