Coastal Scents Hot Pots Swatches + Palette

7:13 PM Michelle 0 Comments

A couple weeks ago I bought some Coastal Scents eyeshadow pots during their 40% sale. These shadows are very smooth and pretty good quality for the price. I paid about $1.19/shadow. I have mostly neutral shadows because that is what I prefer to work with. I was skeptical about these at first because they were so cheap and I've had other Coastal Scents eyeshadows that were a bit harder to work with, however I do not regret this purchase at all. The shadows are blendable, smooth, and easy to work with. I also bought the 12 empty palette during the sale to store these shadows. I will definitely buy more when there is another sale.


First row: Vanilla Sky, Elven Gold, Sand Dune, Aluminum Taupe
Second Row: Mai Tai, Pumpkin Pie, Kokomo Cafe, Light Taupe
Third Row: Oktoberfest, Deep Roast, Timeless Taupe, Cherry Chocolate


First two rows (under NYX primer in skin tone): Vanilla Sky, Elven Gold, Sand Dune, Aluminum Taupe, Mai Tai, Pumpkin Pie, Kokomo Cafe, Light Taupe




Third Row: Oktoberfest, Deep Roast, Timeless Taupe, Cherry Chocolate

These are great shadows and I absolutely recommend you try them out especially during a sale! I know I will definitely be getting more!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: