Best Tinted Moisturizer: Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Review

3:59 PM Michelle 0 Comments




Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer is my first Nars purchase and will definitely not be my last. This TM provides enough coverage for me but is also very light. I don't have many blemishes which you will see below but I do have really dark under eye circles, especially under my right eye. This makeup doesn't completely cover it up but it covers it up more than any other foundation or tinted moisturizer I've previously used. This tinted moisturizer gives me a nice, even tone and glow. This product is paraben, sulfate,  and phthalates free. It is also non-comedogenic which is great for my sensitive skin. I've been using this tinted moisturizer for about three weeks now and I have seen no breakouts from it so far. I am considered a NC45 in MAC and my color for Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer is Seychelles. I bought this from Sephora for $44 and I will definitely repurchase! 

Now you get the pleasure of seeing me with no makeup. Don't scream! Ha.


Before:

No Makeup

After:


Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Seychelles

You Might Also Like

0 comments: