Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Skala Hair Products



Well this line has been all over LHCF. It is a brazilian product that carries shampoos, conditioners, treatment masques, and leave in conditioners. So when I heard about it about 2 months ago. I went and picked up a Jaborandi masque. I waited about two weeks before I tried it. It is probably the best thing that has come into my hair life. These products are...$1 at Big Lots!!!!!!!!!!!!! The quality of these are amazing! Especially for the price. Once I used the Jaborandi masque my hair instantly felt soft after the rinse out. When my hair dried it was the HEALTHIEST it has ever felt. I am such a fan of these products I have been telling my mom to look down south for some of the products because different Big Lots sell different lines. I have also used the ceramide conditioner, masque, and leave in. The ceramide conditioner is great for cowashing, it definitely strengthens the hair. The masque makes your hair feel strong yet it still has that softness to it. The leave in also made my hair feel nice and soft. I just used the aloe vera conditioner today for my cowash. My hair is extrrreemmeelly moisturized and so soft. I am absolutely in love. My shedding and breakage is at bay with these products. If you find these little jewels I suggest you pick them up because they are amazing!

8 comments:

Fashion Rehab said...

Wooo, the price is so cheap. Different things work for different people, its good you finally found out what works for you. I finally found what works for my breakage and dry scalp :). But for that price, it would not be a bad idea to try it out.

BrownSugarBabe said...

Great post! I will try looking for these! By the way I nominated you for a blog award!

Tara
http://getglamourlicious.blogspot.com

Alee said...

Never heard of this brand before but I'll definitely check them out

Alee said...

Never heard of this brand before but I'll definitely check them out

Alee said...

Never heard of this brand before but I'll definitely check them out

Prissy Mum said...

New to your blog. I must say it is lovely.
I love SKALA. My fave is the Aloe Vera Line. I did a review on the Aloe Vera Masque.
My blog is:
http://prissymum.blogspot.com/
Check me out.
Happy Blogging.

¡B¡ZDA ¡SH¬ said...

So true. Skala makes your hair feel so great well after you use it.

Leslie said...

I just called my big lots, it seems all they have is the shampoo. I think i might head over there to pick some up though.