Friday, April 16, 2010

Coastal Scents palettes!


So I received these palettes a little less than a month ago, and I absolutely love them! I have been using nothing else but these little jewels. I bought the creative me palette, the 42 shimmer and blush palette, and the 28 neutral palette. My total was about 77$ and I received them in 2 days! Talk about fast shipping. I lluurrvveee my palettes and have been receiving so many compliments on my eye makeup!




The creative me has 12 shades in them, the colors have been compared to MUFE. I have never tried the MUFE shadows but these are very pigmented. They glide on very smoothly, and are super easy to blend. All of the shadows are matte and all of the colors are super pretty!







The 42 shimmer palette is the best of both worlds. It has both eyeshadows and blushes in them. The eyeshadows are also very blendable and easy to work with. They are super pigmented, and the shades are beautiful. My absolute favorite is the gold on the left side because it is a true gold. The blushes are also very pigmented, and not chalky at all. Ugh so gorgeous it doesn't even make sense. I absolutely love this palette.



Last, but not least is the 28 neutral palette. The colors in here are perfect for work, or bridal makeup. Very pretty neutral colors. My favs are the one on the top right and the one on the bottom right. There are a bunch of highlights in this palette, and the browns are so shimmery and pretty. These shadows are also very easy to work with.

I recommend the 42 shimmer and the neutral for all the people that liked toned down makeup, but the creative me palette is definitely good for someone that loves bright colors like me!


*Everything in this review was purchased by me and I have no affiliation to coastal scents*

2 comments:

I BLEED PINK said...

How pretty. I really like the blush palette.

Dwana, (SME) Subject Matter Expert of S.O.S said...

I ♥ CS! I haven't ordered from them in a minute but the temptation is there Thank You Very Much :2 P

I remember my palettes taking a little time because I was ordering from FL to NJ.

Great haulage!