Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Style: Bantu Knots + FOTD Purple

So with my no heat challenge I decided to try to wear my hair in bantu knot outs. I make 10-12 little buns around my head and pray they come out well! J/k! The past couple of times I've done them they have come out quite well. It's just a matter of practicing. Well here's the results. Enjoy!





Face
Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation
L'oreal True Match Concealer
Sonia Kashuk Barely There Loose Powder

Eyes
MAC expensive pink e/s-lid
MAC plum dressing w/ MAC Nocturnelle blended-crease
NYX sensual e/s-outer v
Jane Sungloss eye zing e/s-highlight
MAC Shroom-inner corner
Wet N Wild Creme Liner
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara

Lips
NYX Round l/g Kiss

3 comments:

SailorWifey said...

Your Knot Out is gorgeous!

♥ SailorWifey

Michelle said...

Thank you! I'm still trying to master it, so it can be bigger. I love big hair!!!

Amandita said...

Super pretty