Misikko.com kindly gave me a Hana Professional flat iron to review. This is what the flat iron claims to do:
- Advanced Tourmaline Ceramic Plates for Accelerated Ion Generation and Maximum Frizz-Free, Conditioning Shine
- Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
- Floating 1” Plates Auto-Adjust To Glide Over Any Hair Texture
- Curved Plate Edges For Versatile Styling - Curl, Flip or Straighten!
- Adjustable Temperature Dial - 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
- Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
- Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
- Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
- Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
- Energy Efficient at 38 Watts
- Independent On/Off Switch
- Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
- Made in Korea
- Two Year Warranty
What I received: Flat iron, heat pouch, traveling pouch, Hana Shine Shield, Heat Mat, hand sanitizer, nail file (not pictured), lip liner (not pictured)
The Hana professional flat iron made my hair super soft and it was very easy to use. It was nice and lightweight and didn't snag my hair like my other flat iron. I flat ironed my hair at a temperature of 370, and it still got my hair straight. Missiko.com packaged the flat iron so nicely and gave me some extra goodies, one of them being the Hana Shine Shield. WOW! This stuff is aaammmaaazzzziinngg. It includes jojoba oil which is very good for your hair, and it smells really good. My hair AIR DRIED, I'll repeat AIR DRIED super, super soft which was really surprising. It's hard to get my hair to air dry really smoothly, so I would most definitely recommend this heat protectant for all flat ironers.
Check out these other flat irons on Missikko.com
Well, I have exciting news! Misikko.com has also given me a flat iron to giveaway! My first giveaway!
You must follow my blog, and leave a comment with your name and email address (1 entry)
On top of that for extra entries:
1. Follow misikko.com on twitter (+1)
2. Blog about the giveaway on a personal website and make sure you leave the website in my comment box (+1)
3.Join Misikko.com newsletter (+3)
Giveaway ends April 11, 2010 at 11:59 PM.