Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hair One- Olive oil



Hair one is suppose to be the knockoff for Wen, and even though I haven't tried Wen yet (it's in the mail) I was highly surprised at how well my hair responded to this product. It's a sulfate free shampoo, conditioner, and leave in all at the same time. Since shampoos are so drying on my already chemically altered hair I decided why not give this a try because I've been hearing so much about it. Well, I rinsed for a minute and counted since that was what a lot of people on the boards were saying to do. I then shampooed and massaged it into my scalp. It doesn't lather so don't expect a whole bunch of suds. Then, you apply more onto the hair and leave it for 3-5 minutes or even longer. I only left on for about 5 minutes..next time I'm going to leave it on for a longer amount of time. I rinsed it out for 2 minutes (very critical when using this type of product). When I rinsed my hair felt so dry and I was NOT happy, but I hopped out of the shower and used Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship leave in and let my hair air dry. Well, I felt like such an idiot for thinking this product sucked! My hair dried so soft, almost like how it would feel after I blow dry. My hair usually dries a crunchy mess when I airdry and my ends are normally hard. Not with this product! I was so happy and so surprised. I've heard Wen is even better than this product so I'm extra excited to try it! So all you ladies with dry hair, you have got to try this product. You will not regret it!

No comments: