Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Christmas tttiiimmee!



Sorry I haven't updated guys but it's been so busy with all the holiday things going on. I got a stocking stuffer haul that I will be putting up after Christmas, including a heat protectant that I already used =) sh! It is Beyond the Zone Turn Up the Heat heat protectant. Excellent product! I just used it on my bangs. Oh my goodness! The shine is literally beyond the zone. My bangs were blingin! I can't wait to use it on my whole head. My hair felt so soft, it was amazing. Make sure you only use a little bit because a lot of people said their hair came out too greasy. I bought the purse size because it was obviously a stocking stuffer, but when I run out I will definitely be buying the full size one.




I also got Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Leave In conditioner. This is joining the staple product list. This conditioner claims to repair your split ends, which you can't really repair you just have to cut them. However, it does make the splits less noticeable and makes my hair soft. Some people complain about the smell but I happen to lurve it. It also has hydrolyzed silk in it, which is good for making your hair soft. I bought 2 bottles because it's only 2.97 at Walmart! I definitely recommend this product, but again don't use too much because it might make your hair greasy.

No comments: