Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hard Water





Hard water can be found in many cities such as Texas, Nevada, and Florida. I live in a state with hard water so I decided to purchase this little jewel, the Ion Hard Water Shampoo. This shampoo claims to do all of the following on the Sally's website:



  • A preventative, daily shampoo formulated specifically to help prevent build-up of minerals
  • Gently cleanses hair and scalp
  • Helps prevent discoloration caused by iron and copper
  • Leaves hair soft, manageable, full of shine and free of minerals
  • Helps to prevent the build up of Iron, Calcium, Magnesium and Copper


It is a clarifying shampoo, and it says you can use it daily but I only use it about once a week or every other week. It is very lathering and it's only 5.49 for a 16 oz bottle. That's a good amount of shampoo for me because this is how often I wash and I have short hair. It softens the hair and does not leave it feeling dry like it sucked all the moisture out of your hair like other shampoos. So if you live in a city that has hard water I highly recommend this shampoo because it does what it claims to do. It's a cheaper alternative to a water softener, so for the college students (me!) that don't have the money or don't feel like buying a water softener because your always on the move go buy this shampoo! There is also a conditioner that goes along with it that got rave reviews.




Toodles,
Michelle

No comments: